By using the Site you consent to the transfer of this information and to Nanotex’s use of such data as outlined in this policy.
1. Traffic Data. The Site automatically recognizes the following non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site:
- IP address;
- domain server;
- type of computer; and
- type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”).
Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. Nanotex uses this information to examine its traffic in aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
2. Personal Information Collected. In order for Nanotex to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that Nanotex offers via the Site, Nanotex may require you to provide it with information that personally identifies you or your company (“Personal Information”). For example, Nanotex may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, complete an estimate or submit feedback. Personal Information may include:
- contact data (such as your name, phone number, mailing and e-mail addresses);
- financial data (such as your account information or credit card numbers);
- demographic data (such as your zip code).
If you communicate with Nanotex by e-mail, post messages to any of Nanotex’s chat rooms, forums or similar items, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Nanotex’s use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
3. Use of Personal Information Collected. The Personal Information you enter on this Site is used:
- to respond or contact you when necessary or as requested by you,
- to provide the Site and related services to you,
- to process and fulfill transactions you enter into using the Site, including purchases, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes,
- to maintain and administer your account,
- to provide you with customer service,
- as expressly authorized by you; and
- as necessary for us to fulfill our obligations to you and to provide you with a better Internet experience.
- Provide the Site and related products and services to you, or otherwise as necessary for us to fulfill your requests and our obligations to you;
- Comply with the law, a court order or legal process;
- Protect Nanotex’s rights or property; or
- Enforce Nanotex’s Terms & Conditions.
5. Security of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure web servers that are protected from access by third parties. However, while Nanotex takes efforts to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, Nanotex cannot absolutely guarantee that its security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information. Commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. Your Personal Information is accessible only for purposes discussed in this policy. To protect the security of information exchanged with customers in the customer-specific area of the Site, customers are required to register on the Site, and enter their with user names and passwords to access their information.
6. Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other web sites or contain services hosted by third parties. Nanotex is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites or services. You are encouraged to review such third parties’ privacy policies and/or other terms to which these third-party web sites or services may be subject. Nanotex also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Nanotex has no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
8. Children’s Privacy Protection. Nanotex takes special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and Nanotex encourages parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. Nanotex abides by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and Nanotex will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If Nanotex discovers personal data from a child gathered through its Site, Nanotex will eliminate that data. This Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you must ask a parent for permission prior to submitting any information to this Site.
9. California Privacy Rights. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information that we share with our affiliates or other third parties for marketing purposes, as well as the names and addresses of such affiliates or other third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the contact information indicated below.